Trusted and used by airlines around the world for over 50 years, the newest version of IATA's DGR is the most up-to-date, and user-friendly reference manual available to the industry of hazardous materials and dangerous goods.
It is critical for companies shipping dangerous goods by air to stay in compliance and ship hazmat safely. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) represent the industry's most trusted cargo sources to help shippers classify, mark, pack, label and document shipments of dangerous goods for air transportation.
Significant changes in the 54th edition are being made, but not limited, to:
Price Match Guarantee!
- Special Provisions for helicopters
- Subsection 1.5 has a new table for postal operators' training
- Provisions for passenger and crew checked and/or cayyon baggage
- Amendments to lithium battery shipping requirements
- Amendments to the List of Dangerous Goods
- Revisions to Special Provisions, chemical packing instructions and NOTOC requirements
- Glossary revisions
If you find a lower advertised price for this same product, we will match that price.
Please call 1-609-860-9220 regarding this offer.
Note: This guarantee does not apply to competitors' offers that include Cargo Network Service (CNS) member pricing, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, clearance items, or refurbished or used items.